Friday, July 10, 2009

"go ahead and tell yourself the things you need to make you sleep. break that mirror so you can't see your lies in the morning."

(I got that quote from Justin Gastons twitter @ twitter.com/JustinMGaston)


Hey girl heyy!
So it's Friday July 10th and I haven't blogged in months. My life has been changing drastically in the last, well, it's almost been a year. I've moved from North Carolina to Florida. Even though you already knew that. I miss NC more then anything! I only lived there for about 4 years but it feels more like my home then Florida ever has (which is where I lived before NC). I've been to 2 different schools down here in Florida in my sophmore year. 3 all together (SV in NC, AHS in Fl, and NSB in Fl.) Atlantic was by far, my least favorite. NSB, however, is growing on me. I'm about to enter my junior year (HALLELUJAH!!) and the time to move out on my own is creeping up faster and faster. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not scared...because I am. But for the most part, I'm so ready to put my independence to the test. The plan is to move to California and pursue acting. But we all know things rarely go as planned.

Hmmm....what else can I say? Well, actually there's a lot.
But I think I'm going to leave it at that for now because my grandma keeps calling my name for "jobs" she's found for me to do around the house. I'm dog sitting for her this weekend while her and my grandpa go to Tampa to gamble. Yes, that's right...I said gamble.
So it's just gonna be me, 3 over-sized chiuauas, and an empty house. (:

I'll blog soon, I swear.
PS: follow me on twitter! twitter.com/amberskyemartin
Thanks!
Peace & love,
Amber Skye <3

No comments: